Welcome all Vendors
Some important information:
Can you believe it…the 25th Fiber Event at Greencastle is finally here!
Just a few short notes. Set up times are Thursday
3pm – 7pm and Friday morning 7am – 10 am. There will be no early set up. If you arrive and
need to use the restroom before the buildings are open, Harris Hall will be open. Please come to
the registration table in the community building to pick up your booth assignment and vendor
packet. Due to the new construction in the community building many booths have change so be
sure to look for your number on the floor. We will not have help available on Thursday or Friday
but the Putnam County 4-H Sheep association will be there on Saturday to take food orders,
get you drinks and help you load up. They are working for tips.
More information will be in your vendor packet.
The can be NO early set up.
Set up times:
Thursday—3:00pm to 7:00pm
Friday morning — 7:00am to 10:00am
Friday— 10:30 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday— 9:00am to 4:00 pm
Saturday— 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
All vendors must be out no later than 6:00 on Saturday - due to contractual obligations with the fairgrounds and cleaning crews.
- We will have donuts for all vendors on Friday morning. Donuts will be available by 9:00 am in the Community Building registration area in the Fiber Arts Building at the south entrance.
- Please check in at the registration desk to pick up your vendor packet and booth assignment on arrival.
- If bringing children with you, please keep them in your booth with you and do not allow them to roam and disturb other vendors.
Weather can be inclement; this is a rain or shine event; no refunds due weather
EMERGENCY CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
Valid from Wednesday April 15th through Tuesday April 21st: 765-479-5348
Please print and mail your completed Vendor Contract to:
Bev Larson, The Fiber Event, PO Box 4114, Lafayette, IN 47903-4114
Community Building: (CB)
- 37 booths; 9 x10 . No tables or chairs provided. Heated/cooled building. Concrete floor.
Fiber Alley - Outside Booths: 12x15
- 4 spaces under eaves of Beef Barn with electric.
- 20+ spaces outside for your own tent.
Fiber Arts Building (FAB)
- 34 spaces; 9x10, 9x16. No table or chairs provided. Completely
enclosed sides, under roof.
- No heat (we used salamander heater in center of building 2008 to help warm things up).
- Rough concrete floor, may need sweeping. Plenty of electric to every booth
- Space with electric hookup for 3 or 4 food vendors, depending on size of operation.
- Vendors with large trailers instead of tents should pay for at least 2 outside spaces. No access to indoor kitchen.
Many hands make
Please consider volunteering a few hours of your time to the show. We especially need people to help out with the following tasks:
Information desks (FAB & CB)